- 29-Dec-2016 to 27-Feb-2017 (PST)
- Coburg, OR, USA
- Full Time
- JAJ Enterprises, LLC
Director of Supply Chain Coburg, OR
Are you looking to make an impact in your next career move? If so, come join JAJ Enterprises, LLC - the leading original equipment and after-market specialty vehicle glass supplier. We are a national company with four warehouses throughout the US. We have the most complete inventory of windshields and side glass. Our inventory includes windshields for conversion busses, motor coach, fire apparatus, specialty vehicles, transit and school busses. We are looking for a passionate, self- motivated professional who is ready to be instrumental in creating a vision and strategy of our Supply Chain of internal and external resources. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
- 401(K) profit sharing plan, plus employer match
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible spending accounts
The Director of Supply Chain ensures the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. Duties include but are not limited to: managing all aspects of materials flow, maintaining control and accuracy over all inventories, including all material planning, procurement, scheduling, and costing to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time. This position is also responsible for developing and managing all supplier relationships and some in-house fleet deliveries.
- BS degree in business, management, engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years progressive experience in management of materials and sourcing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in lean or six sigma preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- Basic ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Require pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Must be able to occasionally work long hours during weekdays and weekends.
- Ability to travel, when needed, both domestically and internationally.
- Establish and manage production planning, scheduling, and procurement activities by monitoring inventories, tracking production and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
- Analyze customer demand, sales forecasts, and historical usage to develop order and inventory plans.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key OEM customers' purchasing departments to improve understanding of customer forecasts.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategy.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance.
- Create tools and reports to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Standardize, improve, and document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Use metrics to identify and implement improvements to quality and safety.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.