- 12-Jan-2017 to 13-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Coburg, OR, USA
- Full Time
- JAJ Enterprises, LLC
Director of Sales Coburg, OR
JAJ Enterprises is looking for a Director of Sales who wants to build, lead and inspire a sales team. We are the leading original equipment and after-market specialty vehicle glass supplier. We are a national company with four warehouses throughout the US. Our inventory includes windshields for conversion buses, motor coach, fire apparatus, specialty vehicles, transit and school buses. The right candidate will be a strategic leader with integrity and ingenuity who can take us to the next level. As the Director of Sales, you will be instrumental in setting goals based on our values and the overall direction of our company. If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
- 401(K) profit sharing plan, plus employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- In-house gym
The Director of Sales is a senior level position best suited to a professional with a proven track record. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: develop strategic and tactical plans to support sales, marketing and business development; lead team in the execution of plans while increasing productivity, profitability and exceeding sales quotas; promote extraordinary customer service, both internally and externally, at all times.
- Build, coach and communicate performance expectations to sales team by using performance tracking and accountability.
- Develop best practice and methodology to implement strategic sales plans.
- Set performance goals to meet and exceed sales targets including revenue, percent growth and market share.
- Establish relationships with key clients by maintaining, fostering, negotiating, and closing sales.
- Hire, train, develop, and directly oversee a team of Sale Representatives.
- Manage and upgrade sales processes and measure performance from beginning to end.
- Responsible for all OE sales activities.
- Coordinate sales forecasting and budgeting process.
- Consult with Marketing Department regarding advertising, promotions, and trade shows.
- Monitor competitor's products, sales, and market activities.
- Grow business by developing new market opportunity analysis, identifying barriers to entry for prospective customers and establish an action plan to secure new business.
- Manage P&L and monitor expenditures.
- Coordinate sales strategies with division to realize synergies.
- Provide dotted-line sales guidance and mentoring to Customer Service Reps that support and appropriate financial indicators.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image at trade show and other events.
- Monitor Account Receivables on a proactive basis and coordinate with the accounting department.
- Implement/manage sales team compensation plans that may include quota and territory management and incentives, as appropriate with business development.
- Participate in and lead sales process improvement initiatives, such as workflow improvements, improved metrics, and enhanced tools (presentations, materials, etc.) and methods.
- 5-10 years sales management experience, with a demonstrated history of sales/marketing success, consistent achievement of goals with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with automotive, transit, motor coach, RV, insurance, third party administrators is preferred.
- Experience managing in-house, field and phone sales.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with peers, staff, executive management, internal and external customers in both oral and written form.
- Must be able to create and effectively deliver presentations.
- Strong analytics and financial acumen.
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work weekends and travel occasionally.