- 20-Jan-2017 to 21-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Customer Service
- Coburg, OR, USA
- Full Time
- Coach Glass
Full-time / Mon.-Fri. / 8:00am-4:30pm / Competitive Wages & Benefits
If you are seeking a career opportunity that offers challenge and growth, we are looking for you!
Coach Glass is the leading original equipment and after-market specialty vehicle glass supplier. We're growing, and we're looking for a Records Specialist for our corporate office in Coburg, OR!
What we offer
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
- 401(K) profit sharing plan, plus employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- In-house gym
The Records Specialist (RS) is responsible for supporting the Data Specialist in researching and organizing data and product development. The RS will enter data in computer systems and ensure information is accurate and timely.
- Experience in data research.
- Must be able to type 40-50 words per minute with minimal errors.
- Strong data entry skills, alpha and numeric.
- Knowledge of the RV industry is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Require excellent organizational, attention to details and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience using Excel, Outlook, Word, and general office equipment. Experience with Adobe, Bluebeam and Great Plains Dynamics is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in written and word form.
- Require pre-employment drug test, background check, and typing test
- Research information for Data Development and/or physically gather data from looking at glass.
- Assist in supporting new development product and recording information.
- Perform data scrub and verification of all parts information for Purchasing Department.
- Communicate professionally with internal departments and outside sources to gather data.
- Work independently with a proactive approach
- Organize and audit information prior to entering.
- Performs data entry using Excel, Windows Explorer Great Plains Dynamics and Sales Pad.
- Participate in teams to improve data management methods and workflows.
- Ability to document with attention to details.
- Maintain electronic file of parts data.
- Review discrepancies in data received, request clarification or advise others of inaccuracies related to data.
- Transfer data correctly into systems.
- Regularly works with confidential information.