- 20-Jan-2017 to 21-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Eugene, OR, USA
- Part Time
- Coach Glass Automotive
Night Delivery Driver- Part Time
Looking for stable employment with a reputable and growing company? Coach Glass Automotive is seeking a hardworking, personable, and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment. If that sounds like you, we are excited to have you join us!
The Delivery Driver will drive a company vehicle over established routes to deliver windshields. Associates will prepare windshields and other inventory items for shipment, deliver products to customers, and maintain an effective warehouse facility. The associates will operate a variety of machines and equipment such as order pickers, etc., and work on product returns. The ideal candidates will communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Previous forklift experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Examine contents and compare to work orders and invoices.
- Review list of customers on delivery list and loads truck with windshield orders.
- Execute customer deliveries and returns accurately and without damage.
- Record sales or deliveries information on a daily sales or delivery record.
- Adhere to company safety practices.
- Maintain company vehicle cleanliness.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving Skills